· Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards
· Supports IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply
· Port: 1*RJ45 10/100Mbps, 1*BNC
· Supports RG59 coaxial cable: 400m/100Mbps,1000m/10Mbps
· Supports MDI/MDIX self-adaption
· Supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.
LR1002-1ET and LR1002-1EC are designed to be used together.
The product is divided into transmitter (LR1002-1ET) and receiver (LR1002-1EC). It is designed to work as a type of converter from RJ45 to BNC port, which supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable. It provides one BNC coaxial port and one RJ45 port. The product is equipped with two transmission modes which are 100Mbps and 10Mbps. It can be modified according to the transmission distance.